Monday, November 16, 2009

Im Playing At A Nursing Home. Which ONe of these songs should i play? pick 10!?

All of me- by seymour simons and gerald marks


honeysuckle rose- thomas fats waller


I'll never smile again - ruth lowe


In the mood- joe garland


indiana - ballard mcdonald;james f hanley


its only a paper moon - billy rose;; e.y. harburg


moonglow - will hudson; eddie delange irving mills


my foolish heart - ned washington; victor young


my funny valentine - lorenz hart; richard rogers


no moon at all - reed evans; dave mann


there's a small hotel - lorenz hart; richard rogers


they can't take that away from me - ira gershwin; george gershwin





this can't be love - lorenz hart; richard rodgers

Im Playing At A Nursing Home. Which ONe of these songs should i play? pick 10!?
I don't know, but if you're playing the piano you got to play Star Dust and Last Date. I know because I have a lot of experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment