Monday, November 16, 2009

Im just rediscovering gardening, how do I kill a Wandering Dew or a Cape Horn Honeysuckle?

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL 2 PLANTS IF YOUR REDISCOVERING GARDENING.TRY DIGGING THEM UP AND GIVING THEM AWAY

Im just rediscovering gardening, how do I kill a Wandering Dew or a Cape Horn Honeysuckle?
Well, I believe the most reliable way would be to remove the roots with a spade shovel. Cut the plant off about 3 feet above the ground, and if possible, when you dig it up, put it's roots in a pot, and offer it to someone, or maybe put it somewhere that it would be appreciated.


Goodluck with your newfound hobby.


Bertram.
Reply:I break my as* to make sure the honeysuckle grows well, there is no sweeter smell in the world in the morning. I love the smell of Honeysuckle, I had it around my whole house on the fence as a kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment