Friday, May 21, 2010

Sparkling Peach from bath and body works?

Has anyone tired it out yet? is it worth it? i havent been really happy with bath and body works lately..they newest one..honeysuckle...smells like a dead grandma..its nasty! anyway, let me know abotu the sparkling peach.

Sparkling Peach from bath and body works?
Sparkling peach?! It's fabulous!





I tested the waters with a deep cleansing antibacterial soap, and LOVE IT. It's in my kitchen right now-- I love how fresh it is...





I went back and got a shower gel and splash a few days ago because I think it will be perfect for summer!





And honeysuckle?! Always a bad idea. The original honeysuckle they had was gross and overpowering, but after they discontinued it, people freaked out-- it always comes back for the semiannual sales and is successful (-- I worked there full time for several years..) , so I guess that's probably why they brought it back...
Reply:I like it, the pomegranate is nice too. Try it on and see how you like it, every scent isn't for everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment