Friday, May 21, 2010

I LOVE LL COOL J (i post this before).?

i had this poem for about 8 years, be easy on me. here goes.





his lips are like honeysuckle strawberries bond to be kissed.


his looks are so striking how can i resist.


his words he spit through his rhymes are so fly


he so strong and find, i know he is my type of guy.


the love i have for him makes me quiver, it takes the soul out of me, he makes my heart shiver. i said it yesterday, and i will say it today, i think i am in love with LL COOL J! LOL





I USE TO REALLY LIKE HIM WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, BUT SINCE I GOT OLDER, IT DIED DOWN. BUT I STILL LOVE HIM. I WAS 16 NOW I AM 23. my friend inspire me to right a poem about him in 10th grade, he use to like brittney spears sooooooooooo. he was going to make a poem about her, sooo why not make one on ll cool j.

I LOVE LL COOL J (i post this before).?
... wow, you're one of those people that tries to kill themselves, but can't figure it out... aren't you?





pretend to stab yourself with a pencil in your right hand, try to bite your ear, and groan all at the same time


No comments:

Post a Comment