Friday, May 21, 2010

Can some one help me out?

Can some one help me select two non-human species that interact with each other, so I can complete my research experiment. I just need a few ideas to get me started.





This will explain a little more about the experiment.





For this assignment, choose two non-human species that interact with each other, such as bees and flowers, or predator and prey species, or two species that compete. Or, you can consider the effect of an environmental factor on living non- human organisms, such as the effects of light or sound on plants or animals, or how food preference, or nutrient quantity / quality affect plants or animals. These are just a few examples. Your observations may lead you to many other types of questions about living organisms, their interactions, and requirements for life.





Would bees and honeysuckle be a good choice?

Can some one help me out?
Two species that interact that are not humans would be an ant eater an ants.


No comments:

Post a Comment